By its very nature, work in restorative justice commands the highest levels of privacy and respect. For many people, the experience will be deeply personal and not to be shared.
However, a number of people find the restorative justice process of such benefit that they are happy to share their positive experience with others to reassure them of the value and integrity of the process, and to do so in a very open and honest manner.
In this video- click here you can see two of our RJ ambassadors who have been through the RJ process and talk about their experiences and explain how RJ has transformed how they live their day to day lives.
- Two victim testimonies Q and A
- James’s story case study
- Christine’s Story case study
- Childhood abuse case study
- Lewis’s story- offender case study
- Mo’s story-offender case study
You can also read some examples of restorative justice in action from the following sources:
- The Restorative Justice Council: Recovering From Crime – Restorative Justice in Action
- The RJ charity WhyMe? http://www.why-me.org/victims-stories/
- The Forgiveness Project: http://theforgivenessproject.com/stories/